selleri.de

En plats för sveriges linnister.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 14:39

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:45 
Avancerad medlem
Avancerad medlem

To everyone that has emailed me and confirmed their attendance for this Thursdays special evening with Maeve O'Boyle, I extend a personal warm welcome and thanks in advance for your support. I am really looking forward to a great evening!

The price is now confirmed for the concert and is 200 kr per person. (The entrance fee is going straight to the costs, Maeve, PA system, refreshments).
Please put the fee in an envelope, write your name on it and put it in our 'honesty box' which will be at the door.
If you prefer you can give it to either myself or Maeve on the night but again please use an envelope.
We will provide beer, wine and some soft drinks however if you wish to bring your own wine that's fine as long as it's not red ... nice carpets!
No spirits please just in case anyone gets 'too enthusiastic'!

Bring some extra cash (no cards) if you wish to buy Maeve's new album which will be on a limited edition signed 8gb USB (no sharing please) with 24 Bit studio copy, CD & MP3 with a the film made live from the studio & some other material.
As I understand it Ryan MacDowell (support) will also be selling his EP.
... big warm welcome ... See you Thursday // Martin

Welcome to Peoples & Schmidt 20th September for a special ''Peoples & Schmidt LIVE-Sessions'' with Mave O'Boyle. Maeve will release her 2nd album on the same day and this will be available to purchase (24 Bit) on the evening! Unlike our last 'Rock event with SELSIUS where we got close to 100 people in, we will limit the numbers to keep it comfortable.

Maeve is amazing and is travelling with an outstanding pianist so this performance will be very different and of course with completely new material. More information, times and costs (there will be a moderate entrance fee to help with the overheads) will be published later on this page and on http://www.linnhifi.blogspot.com We have an upcoming young artist (already tweeted by a Radio 1 DJ), Ryan MacDowell playing as support! This is going to be a great evening!

But here is the important part ... a taster ... recording LIVE in the studio a few weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BtZHtcM ... ata_player

Email martin@peoplesandschmidt.com to reserve your place. Limited numbers.

www.linnhifi.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 15:24 
Avancerad medlem
Avancerad medlem

Big thanks to everyone who came, to Ryan for four great songs. ''I'm not the Captain'' is a hit if I ever heard one! Thanks to Andy Lucas whom made a few cheaky count blunders on piano but for the most was amazing ... what a talent! Thanks to Gordon for making the record, recording the performance live on the night in 24 Bit, to Christoffer Berg (Depeche Mode producer) for dropping in his Lynx Aurora (studio s16 channel super AD/DAC) for us to use.

The biggest thanks of course goes to Maeve who was simply amazing ... ridiculous actually ... I found myself just laughing when she let go, it was just awesome ... she blew our roof off! What an album (we have 15 signed copies left of the Limited Edition (100 for Sweden) pre-release USB with MP3, CD, 24 bit, film & pdf with photo's and text if you want one, call me 250 Kr + post). I'm sure she will do really well with this album and perhaps too well ... I'll miss Her!

The next day I introduced Her to Macho Psycho, singer songwriters to the stars. they have 5 songs on Pink's greatest hits and were just back from NY where they were doing a new song for Cher! Industry people are standing up and taking notice ...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 14:15 
Avancerad medlem
Avancerad medlem

Vi har redan ett planerat gig i närheten av Borås med Maeve O'Boyle men ska kanske boka en till venue i närheten av Alingsås.

Då krävs det intresse ... Snälla anmäla mig om du kan tänk sig att köpa en låg kostnad biljett och åka till Norsesund, en tågplats från Göteborg möt Alingsås. Det är en fantastisk venue Kök/Bar/pub som har haft många kändis artister spelningar. http://www.stationennorsesund.com/

Datum är mellan 12 och 17 Nov. Anmäla intresse till martin@peoplesandschmidt.com Jag vill gärna ha det på en Söndag från kl 14:00, lite Irländsk stil ... tar tåget och dricka några pint med fantastisk LIVE musik från Maeve ... vi få se!

Jag är nästan säkert Borås är fullbokade med omkring 100 biljett men slå ett signal eller email om du vill att jag hitta biljetterna. Privat event (inte annonserat!)

Roligt // Martin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 17:36 
Insyltad Medlem
Insyltad Medlem

Ni är för härliga med alla era konserter, kul men riktigt musikintresserade hifinördar :)

Blir det konsert i Norsesund ska jag försöka köpa 4 biljetter!

:D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 13:31 
Avancerad medlem
Avancerad medlem

TMV wrote:
Ni är för härliga med alla era konserter, kul men riktigt musikintresserade hifinördar :)

Blir det konsert i Norsesund ska jag försöka köpa 4 biljetter!

:D
Trevligt!! Nån mer? Försöka att LINN ska signera http://hannaenlof.bandcamp.com/ Dom ska också spela om det bli aktuellt!